The UNYOC Planning Committee is inviting members and non-members to submit proposals for presentations and posters for this year’s virtual conference, UNYOC 2021: Search & Rescue – HELP! Research and Services for an Unprecedented Time (http://unyoc.mlanet.org/annual-meeting/date-location/)
Share your experiences! Share your projects! Share your struggles and successes! Let’s all connect and learn from each other, even if we can’t be together just yet.
Presentations: We are looking for short, virtual presentations (10-15 minutes). Any topics will be considered, but preference will be given to those that fit within the theme of Search & Rescue. Topic examples could include, but are not limited to:
- New service development
- Virtual Instruction or Reference service strategies and experiences
- Policy and procedure creation/revision
- Conference planning during a pandemic
- Access Services and Document Delivery efforts
- Outreach and Consumer Health initiatives
- Managing remote or hybrid teams
- Facilitating research and data projects
- Evolving Information Literacy challenges
Presentation sessions will be scheduled for the mornings of 10/28/21 & 10/29/21.
To submit a presentation proposal, please complete fill out the form here: shorturl.at/bsE47
Posters: Poster submissions can be for any topic or project detailed above, or anything relevant to the UNYOC community. Those selected to present posters will have the opportunity to share their work on the afternoon of 10/28/21. Posters will be displayed via screen share by the creators during this session.
To submit a poster proposal, please fill out the form here: shorturl.at/wNT12